We strongly encourage our exhibitors to highlight the Expos in any of the consumer channels available to you. To get the most out of your Expo experience, we’ve put together some helpful tips and assets to promote your brand as a participant in the PTO Today Expos. Please don’t hesitate to reach out (email@example.com) if you have questions or need additional support.
1. When posting on social media, always tag @ptotoday and use the hashtag #PTOTodayExpo
2. Below are custom images for a Facebook or Instagram story (left) and Facebook or Instagram post (right). Right-click to save each image to use in your posts.
3. Include registration link when promoting on social: www.ptotoday.com/events
4. Below is approved copy that you are welcome to use for your social posts:
We are so excited to be participating in the @PTOToday Expos! Will your parent group be joining us? Register now by visiting www.ptotoday.com/events #PTOTodayExpo
Need a day filled with inspirational info, tons of freebies, and awesome giveaways?! Then join us in (location name) for the @PTOToday Expo! Register here: www.ptotoday.com/events #PTOTodayExpo
We hope to see you at our booth during the @PTOToday Expo! We are so happy to be back in person with so many amazing parent groups! Visit www.ptotoday.com/events for details. #PTOTodayExpo
1. Include locations and dates of the Expos you’re attending in your monthly email outreach.
2. Below are custom images for email outreach. Right-click to save these images to use in your messages.
3. Include this registration link in email messaging: www.ptotoday.com/events
1. Share this page with your marketing team (if applicable).
2. Consider hosting a giveaway on your social channel along with one of the above posts.
3. Take video and pictures during the event promoting your involvement, then create a post-event story about your experience.
View this post on Instagram
Had a great day yesterday with this PTO crew. Our 1 1/2 drive out to Lansing for the PTO Expo turned into a 3 1/2 hour drive due to an accident closing 696 all while we were literally suck in the middle with no where to go. We were able to help a stranded woman move her Jeep to the side of the road; of course it takes the courage of women to help others and jump out of the car on a non moving expressway to help 💁🏼♀️ plus we finally made it to the expo and walked away with tons of free goodies 😉 many fun memories made with this awesome PTO Board!! #GrahamPTO #PTOExpo